Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: serious question. If you been offered a free trip to Singapore

serious question. If you been offered a free trip to Singapore

but have to attend 20 meetings in 3 days would you bother?

The business trip/trade show type trip is still a bit of a novelty to me but I think it's gonna be long.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post

The business trip/trade show type trip is still a bit of a novelty to me but I think it's gonna be long.
    Flying in Business?

Meetings for three day - but how long is the total trip?

Nope.

HTH!

Absolutely not. If that's your schedule, it's actually worse than doing the same thing in Milton Keynes.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Absolutely not. If that's your schedule, it's actually worse than doing the same thing in Milton Keynes.
    Ah, but what if they were paying for his flights in Business, then he had to do the three days of work, then he could take 10 days leave? That would definitely be worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Ah, but what if they were paying for his flights in Business, then he had to do the three days of work, then he could take 10 days leave? That would definitely be worth it.
    Yes, although he'd need to bring his wife in that situation and the deal would be that they'd have to pay for her flights also.

Also, 10 days in Singapore would probably bankrupt the poor chap.

Yes, although he'd need to bring his wife in that situation and the deal would be that they'd have to pay for her flights also.

Also, 10 days in Singapore would probably bankrupt the poor chap.
    He'd be much better off getting a train into Malaysia or a ferry to Batam. But the wife thing could be an issue, I agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    He'd be much better off getting a train into Malaysia or a ferry to Batam. But the wife thing could be an issue, I agree.
    Absolutely. He needs to ask if there'll be room for his wife.

Absolutely. He needs to ask if there'll be room for his wife.
    Why the fúck would he take his wife? I reckon he'll wanna be piling into some ladyboy brass down Bugis Street (which is probably where he met his wife in the first place).