Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Well based on that 45 mins this Ceballos chap is twice the player Ozil is

Well based on that 45 mins this Ceballos chap is twice the player Ozil is

Any chance we can trick Madrid into a swap?

Top class...proper player.

Not sure how Xhaka or Ozil will get back in.

Quite like what I’ve seen...our passing is a lot slicker and more decisive and it’s a team! Not a bunch of muppets and 1 star player.

We need to work much harder off the ball though but I think this will come.

He reminds me of Carzola. One of the most underrated players ever. I mean he was rated alright but I think he was borderline World class here.

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
    He reminds me of Carzola. One of the most underrated players ever. I mean he was rated alright but I think he was borderline World class here.
    He doesn't play the same position as Ozil imo. He plays where Ramsey wanted to play, but where he was an utter liability so Emery pushed him farther forward.

Exactly the sort of player we have needed for some time, irritating thing is the better he is the less likely we'll get to keep him.

I foresee a Torreria Gwendoozi Ceballos midfield this year

He doesn't play the same position as Ozil imo. He plays where Ramsey wanted to play, but where he was an utter liability so Emery pushed him farther forward.

Exactly the sort of player we have needed for some time, irritating thing is the better he is the less likely we'll get to keep him.

You can say that again, WES.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post

https://scontent.flhr4-1.fna.fbcdn.n...86&oe=5E1270CC

Um, I'm not clicking on that.

Could be tubgirl with a link like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Um, I'm not clicking on that.

Could be tubgirl with a link like that.
    Me neither - what on earth is it AAR?

When the new dago's played twice as good as that 125 times on the trot, then we can start mentioning him in the same breath as Santi. Name me another Arsenal player, indeed another human, that ever got canonised while still alive.

One of my top 3 fave players of all time.