Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So Corbyn says that if they make him PM, he'll help stop Brexit and then

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    definitely step down after a given period.

Honest.

On his mum's grave.

Cross his heart and hope to die.

Righto, Jez.
    Clearly, if I may adapt the turn of the phrase from the French king: Paris is worth a mass.

One can say: The United Kingdom is worth one anti-semite.

Take Corbyn, he'll save all of you. Then you only have to persecute a few jews as the price. And they don't even say *when you have to persecute them. Could be fifty years down the road.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    definitely step down after a given period.

Honest.

On his mum's grave.

Cross his heart and hope to die.

Righto, Jez.
    Odd analysis, not that this will come to pass, but if he didn't stand down he'd be voted out within about 15 mins. I really couldn't give a **** either way what happens, but that's the nonsense of this whole charade. It really doesn't matter who the PM is. You extend article 50 and then call a General Election. Ken Clarke, Caroline Lucas, Jezza, Dennis Skinner who cares?

Quote Originally Posted by AFC East View Post
    Odd analysis, not that this will come to pass, but if he didn't stand down he'd be voted out within about 15 mins. I really couldn't give a **** either way what happens, but that's the nonsense of this whole charade. It really doesn't matter who the PM is. You extend article 50 and then call a General Election. Ken Clarke, Caroline Lucas, Jezza, Dennis Skinner who cares?
    You think an old school Marxist, elevated to power by a 'national crisis', is going to give a flying fart about 'votes'?

Once he's in it will take the army to get him out. And that will mean civil war.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    You think an old school Marxist, elevated to power by a 'national crisis', is going to give a flying fart about 'votes'?

Once he's in it will take the army to get him out. And that will mean civil war.
    Have you seen him? My Aunt Marble could best him with a slice of her fruit cake. Failing that BoJo could just sit on him.

Quote Originally Posted by AFC East View Post
    Have you seen him? My Aunt Marble could best him with a slice of her fruit cake. Failing that BoJo could just sit on him.
    I don't think Lenin was a particularly tough guy, afce. He'll use his Momentum, Class War and SWP thugs.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I don't think Lenin was a particularly tough guy, afce. He'll use his Momentum, Class War and SWP thugs.
    Don't worry, your tin foil hat will protect you!