Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Twice in the space of a few days I have watched the first half

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I wasn't very fond of Hazard.
    something about him.

at most Azpilicueta annoys me. only because of the comentators saying his name not for anything he has done
    Mickey Hazard? Proper wánker he was.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I find City incredibly offensive for having utterly destroyed football by buying it. I know Abramovich started it, but City have just been utterly ridiculous.
    Oh, I despise the club in principle and hate what they've done, but I don't really hate them on the pitch. Indeed, if it comes down to a choice between them and most of the other likely winners, I'd choose them, since their unfair financial advantage means that I don't really think of their achievements as counting.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Yes and I'm sure fans of Huddersfield Town are impressed by our self-sustainable model and parsimonious transfer activity.

You know what you f*cking need? A lesson in white privilege, mate.
    I'm the one being oppressed by the Zionist Rothschild banking konspiracy. Don't talk to me about 'privilege' when you people run the media, the arts, the banks and government.

Errr, mate, we just bought the new Glenn Helder for about £100 million pounds
    As far as I can make out, we haven't so much bought his as taken out a mortgage for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    As far as I can make out, we haven't so much bought his as taken out a mortgage for him.
    That's fine. I, too, would bet my mortgage on him being an abortion of a signing.

That's fine. I, too, would bet my mortgage on him being an abortion of a signing.
    I didn't like the way he came on the other day and just fúcking minced about like a big gay baby.

I expect a record signing to appear and immediately impose himself. Anything else is abject failure.

Mickey Hazard? Proper wánker he was.
    Isn't he a taxi driver now?

I didn't like the way he came on the other day and just fúcking minced about like a big gay baby.

I expect a record signing to appear and immediately impose himself. Anything else is abject failure.
    Is there some stickball on to enrage you today?

If you tell your doctor what the crickets do to your mental state I bet he'd prescribe you some valium.

Is there some stickball on to enrage you today?

If you tell your doctor what the crickets do to your mental state I bet he'd prescribe you some valium.
    There is. In fact, I'm supposed to be going on Saturday, but it may well rain, in which case we shall go and have a nice lunch somewhere.

I have no need of valium. I'm high on life.

There is. In fact, I'm supposed to be going on Saturday, but it may well rain, in which case we shall go and have a nice lunch somewhere.

I have no need of valium. I'm high on life.
    On Saturday I feast.

Today I find I have lost half a stone in 3 weeks. The dieting therefore ends in 48 hours.

I have ordered a kilo of ribeye and 200 grams of beef fat from the butcher. I shall use this to make cheeseburgers. These cheeseburgers will be served with chips.

Cheeseburgers. With chips.