Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Twice in the space of a few days I have watched the first half

Twice in the space of a few days I have watched the first half

of a Chelsea match.

On both occasions Chelsea have been far the better team and have played some nice football.

On both occasions I have checked later and found that Chelsea lost.

On both occasions I have *gulp* found myself feeling sorry for Chelsea.

Mea culpa. Mea maxima culpa.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    of a Chelsea match.

On both occasions Chelsea have been far the better team and have played some nice football.

bit like how we can be on occassion?

no so much recently.

of a Chelsea match.

I don't even particularly dislike Chelsea these days. Even United don't irk me much. And I'm almost completely ambivalent about City.

The only teams I actively despise and upon whom I wish nothing but terrible things these days are Tottenham (obvs) and Liverpool.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    bit like how we can be on occassion?

no so much recently.
    They just don't have anyone detestable in their ranks any more. No Drogba, no Cole, no Lurch. It's horrible that they're hard to hate.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I don't even particularly dislike Chelsea these days. Even United don't irk me much. And I'm almost completely ambivalent about City.

The only teams I actively despise and upon whom I wish nothing but terrible things these days are Tottenham (obvs) and Liverpool.
    I find City incredibly offensive for having utterly destroyed football by buying it. I know Abramovich started it, but City have just been utterly ridiculous.

I find City incredibly offensive for having utterly destroyed football by buying it. I know Abramovich started it, but City have just been utterly ridiculous.
    Errr, mate, we just bought the new Glenn Helder for about £100 million pounds

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Errr, mate, we just bought the new Glenn Helder for about £100 million pounds
    Yes. With money we have generated. Given that every club in the league, from Manchester United to Lincoln City, has the opportunity to generate exactly the same amount of money, this is by definition a level playing field.

But you know that. You just want to poke your big, mischievous nose in, you naughty boy.

I can't even watch highlights of them. I find it very boring.

Though for all their money they spent they should win more really but they don't.

They just don't have anyone detestable in their ranks any more. No Drogba, no Cole, no Lurch. It's horrible that they're hard to hate.
    I wasn't very fond of Hazard.
    something about him.

at most Azpilicueta annoys me. only because of the comentators saying his name not for anything he has done

Yes. With money we have generated. Given that every club in the league, from Manchester United to Lincoln City, has the opportunity to generate exactly the same amount of money, this is by definition a level playing field.

But you know that. You just want to poke your big, mischievous nose in, you naughty boy.
    Yes and I'm sure fans of Huddersfield Town are impressed by our self-sustainable model and parsimonious transfer activity.

You know what you f*cking need? A lesson in white privilege, mate.