Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Just read they’re allowing one of the fan groups who are trying to improve the

Just read they’re allowing one of the fan groups who are trying to improve the

atmosphere inside the stadium to take a drum in. I can think of one AWIMBer that’s going to go down well with

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    atmosphere inside the stadium to take a drum in. I can think of one AWIMBer that’s going to go down well with
    People who bring musical instruments into sports stadia should be punished by having them publicly inserted into their lower intestinal tract sans lubrication. It's the only way this sort of scum will learn.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    People who bring musical instruments into sports stadia should be punished by having them publicly inserted into their lower intestinal tract sans lubrication. It's the only way this sort of scum will learn.
    I like the Barmy Army's trumpet. But the idea of drums at the Arsenal is sickening.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post