Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: We've been poor for so long that most fans are getting super giddy over a win >>>

We've been poor for so long that most fans are getting super giddy over a win >>>

against Newcastle... Chill out ffs they are relegation fodder. Please wait until we get smashed 5 nil against Liverpool and lose to Tottenham afterwards before you jump out your pram.

Quote Originally Posted by John Bunnell View Post
    against Newcastle... Chill out ffs they are relegation fodder. Please wait until we get smashed 5 nil against Liverpool and lose to Tottenham afterwards before you jump out your pram.
    Thought we finished 5th last season...doesn't sound "poor" to me.
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

since we had 1 clean sheet away from home all last season. I think it's a good start.

Plus newcastle away is a pain in the arse so that's one out of the way.

Thanks for that insight, John.

And there was I thinking that come May there be dancing on the streets of Islington.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Thanks for that insight, John.

And there was I thinking that come May there be dancing on the streets of Islington.
    Will Ozil and Kolasinac be there?

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Thought we finished 5th last season...doesn't sound "poor" to me.
    Thanks to the early season unbeaten run. From January onwards I don't think I've ever seen us play so crap.

Thanks to the early season unbeaten run. From January onwards I don't think I've ever seen us play so crap.
    Still, nothing like giving the new signings and youngsters time to prove themselves eh ?
    You do accept we still have 3 of our future back 4 sidelined and even the second string looked well organised for a change.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    In the streets perhaps but possibly sat in an armoured vehicle.

Reply to Pat

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Combing their auburn hair.

It is strange though that Spurs are percieved to be rather good and us very poor (which we were)
    but only finished 1 point behind them.