Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: So what do we reckon is going to happen in Hong Kong?

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Definitely no Tiananmen for the reasons you say but the Chinese are, well, inscrutable so very hard to say what they will do. I can't imagine they'll allow the airport to be out of action for long

No. It seems likely to get nasty in some way fairly soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Yes. 'Pie'
    ugh - just looked that up

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Spare ribs in brown gloop. Pork balls in fluorescent pink gloop. Special chow mein. Sesame prawn toast on the side.
    Crispy squid with orange gloop also.

And Singapore Noodles > Chow Mein

And Singapore Noodles > Chow Mein
    word, b
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    ugh - just looked that up
    If you ever need someone to make you glad you grew up in the West, I find a brief glance at the Chinese and their somewhat casual attitude to basic fúcking humanity will generally do it.

If you ever need someone to make you glad you grew up in the West, I find a brief glance at the Chinese and their somewhat casual attitude to basic fúcking humanity will generally do it.
    well, agreed, but I can't manufacture a knock-off ipad for under a tenner.

so, swings and roundabouts...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    word, b
    I have an HR issue. An employee who has recently come under my managerial umbrella (ella, ella, ella) has revealed himself to be a Warhammer fan. He keeps receiving Amazon parcels full of Space Orcs or whatever and has even put up a notice in the kitchen asking for fellow deviants to contact him so that they can play at lunchtimes.

So my question is this: Are these sufficient grounds for dismissal?

I have an HR issue. An employee who has recently come under my managerial umbrella (ella, ella, ella) has revealed himself to be a Warhammer fan. He keeps receiving Amazon parcels full of Space Orcs or whatever and has even put up a notice in the kitchen asking for fellow deviants to contact him so that they can play at lunchtimes.

So my question is this: Are these sufficient grounds for dismissal?
    absolutely. nobody wants a fúcking weirdo amongst their staff.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    absolutely. nobody wants a fúcking weirdo amongst their staff.

Is the business card of the Geordie Thor?

That video from the train station (bottom of the below article)

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-china-49330848

Point blank shots with rubber bullets!

Yeah that’s going to sting bro...

-

Shame...I have a work trip there next month but looks like I will have to cancel it. Was finally going to pick up a Rolex...a bit cheesy but I was going for the Mickey Mouse Datejust.

Doubt this is ending anytime soon...China pretty much stuck and those kids will just keep on protesting.