Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Good to see Lucas is keeping up her tradition of being a total mentaller

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Good to see Lucas is keeping up her tradition of being a total mentaller

Seriously, What planet is she on ? She's clearly never worked in an all female office environment.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-49314840

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    Seriously, What planet is she on ? She's clearly never worked in an all female office environment.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-49314840
    Techinically, none of us on awimb have, unless there are some women actually on here. I do agree it is remarkably stupid idea though.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Techinically, none of us on awimb have, unless there are some women actually on here. I do agree it is remarkably stupid idea though.
    People who propose voting Green as though it were some sort of cuddly alternative to voting Labour astonish me. Have they never actually looked at their policies? They're as red as a baboon's arse and even more scarily ideological and anti-human.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    People who propose voting Green as though it were some sort of cuddly alternative to voting Labour astonish me. Have they never actually looked at their policies? They're as red as a baboon's arse and even more scarily ideological and anti-human.
    Yeah, but they're more anti-Brexit and less anti-Semitic than the party I've just quit so they got my vote in the locals.

Didn't bother with the manifesto, but if they want to nationalise people like you and feed you to polar bears or whatever, that's fine by me. No offence, like.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    Yeah, but they're more anti-Brexit and less anti-Semitic than the party I've just quit so they got my vote in the locals.

Didn't bother with the manifesto, but if they want to nationalise people like you and feed you to polar bears or whatever, that's fine by me. No offence, like.
    Well you probably ought to be a bit more curious. Just for starters, there's their economic manifesto, in which they essentially outline their plans to destroy the UK's financial sector. They also want to tax pretty much everything, restrict the number of journeys people are allowed to take. There's even a brilliant bit where they admit that most of their policies are impossible to implement while being a member of the EU, but blithely insist that they will simply reform the EU so that it's more to their liking.

https://policy.greenparty.org.uk/ec.html

Honestly, they are idiots and they are totally fúcking nuts, which doesn't really reflect well on anyone who votes for them.

Well you probably ought to be a bit more curious. Just for starters, there's their economic manifesto, in which they essentially outline their plans to destroy the UK's financial sector. They also want to tax pretty much everything, restrict the number of journeys people are allowed to take. There's even a brilliant bit where they admit that most of their policies are impossible to implement while being a member of the EU, but blithely insist that they will simply reform the EU so that it's more to their liking.

Honestly, they are idiots and they are totally fúcking nuts, which doesn't really reflect well on anyone who votes for them.
    Saying that the leaders of the 2 main party's are idiots and ****ing nuts as well
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Yeah, but they can't implement any of that as a local councillor, and my vote really pissed of my Corbynista mates which is the most important thing, politically.

My very limited understanding of global warming is that without some as yet unforeseen miracle, all this climate rebellion lot are at least one, probably two, generations too late.

Basically, if they stuff when I started looking into this in the '90s is right then we're fücked. We're actually ahead of schedule and the feedback cycles will start kicking in more.

As James Lovelock - inventor of Gaia theory and former MI5 Q - said, we might as well razz our Ferraris as it's all too late. We should have listened to him in the '80s.

So anyway, as we're all gonna die, we might as well throw a few Tories to the polar beers as a sop to Cerberus. Polar beers are more endangered than Tories unfortunately, and they're a damned sight nicer.

But yes, Green politics is ****ed, because even if they could persuade all the European voters to vote for economic penury, they won't be able to do that in the US, China and India and the rest of the 3rd world will quite happily fück the planet if it enriches the ruling regimes.

So it's pointless as far as I can see. Though I still think the likes of you should be fed to polar beers if they're feeling peckish due to lack of sea ice. Though perhaps we could compromise on feeding the poor bears on Corbynistas?

The ****s here have managed to get the government to agree to introduce a tax on any textiles that contain chemicals by 2022. A party with less than 5% of the vote dictating taxation policy! Sick of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    You're assuming genders you bigot.

You're assuming genders you bigot.
    PC Burney - I like it