Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Good to see Lucas is keeping up her tradition of being a total mentaller

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    It's almost as if there needs to be a world war to cleanse the planet of 3 billion people.

That'll cut consumption a bit...
    And therein is the misanthropic danger inherent in green politics. People are bad, mmmkay?

Kill them. KILL MOST OF THEM!

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    And therein is the misanthropic danger inherent in green politics. People are bad, mmmkay?

Kill them. KILL MOST OF THEM!
    Yes. It's a little-mentioned fact that the upshot of the 'low growth/high tax/prohibitively costly fuel' thing is an awful lot of dead people.
    'Green' taxes on fuel kill tens of thousands of elderly people across Europe every year. Nobody seems to give a shít. It's weird.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    'Green' taxes on fuel kill tens of thousands of elderly people across Europe every year. Nobody seems to give a shít. It's weird.
    Yes, yes, but old people are generally right-wingers, politically speaking (I think that is how it works, well according to Twitter anyway); so that's absolutely fine.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Yes, yes, but old people are generally right-wingers, politically speaking (I think that is how it works, well according to Twitter anyway); so that's absolutely fine.
    Talking of that sort of thing, I'm very much enjoying the government trolling Remain loons with the Brexit 50p. They're properly losing their shít.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Talking of that sort of thing, I'm very much enjoying the government trolling Remain loons with the Brexit 50p. They're properly losing their shít.
    ah! the new Blue Passport, I see.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”