Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: A dreary old game. Frustrating not to have seen more of the new bods.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    Sorry. I'd been too busy moaning about Mustafi playing, Ozil benched and Rambo being let go. I'd also assumed that if Xhaka was all right, then Torreira would be the missing link.

But I've now paid a bit more attention and worry that he's a bit shît.

Seriously, when Hector's back, I'd like to see AMN given a go with LT and/or the young Willock lad if he keeps it up.

I think AMN is more switched on than GX, and while he may have less Hollywood passes in him, his drive, tackling, and new skills learned about wide re: crossing more than make up for it.
    You people are full of crap. Xhaka is for the rainy away game at Stoke, or, indeed, Newcastle. Pretty simple. He'll fvck the other guys up.

Quote Originally Posted by eastgermanautos View Post
    You people are full of crap. Xhaka is for the rainy away game at Stoke, or, indeed, Newcastle. Pretty simple. He'll fvck the other guys up.
    Pssst! Stoke got relegated.

Talking of Stoke, was the injury to Shawcross a really bad one? please say yes
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by eastgermanautos View Post
    Funny way of spelling "Soft red card away at Swansea*".

* I think it was Swansea.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post

Yes, he'll give you a few red cards. But at least he'll keep the throwbacks honest. And yes, I know Stoke got relegated. But their style of football still remains.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post

Both red cards he has had have been at home (Swansea was indeed one, Burnley the other). Jon Moss was the ref on both occasions

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Both red cards he has had have been at home (Swansea was indeed one, Burnley the other). Jon Moss was the ref on both occasions
    and one was a trip from behind that 99 times out of 100 would be a
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    and one was a trip from behind that 99 times out of 100 would be a
    Yeah - not much doubt about the other one but the Swansea one was harsh

https://gfycat.com/simplisticsplendidarctichare

Unai’s reaction to Willock’s recovery tackle