Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Ok I've just watched Lo Celso on YouTube and now I'm deeply depressed

Ok I've just watched Lo Celso on YouTube and now I'm deeply depressed

Sessegnon looked half decent too, whenever I saw him play. Pace to burn, Jeff.
    I think what pisses me off the most is that they’ve gone on to sign some decent players, following the 1bn stadium spend, plus new training ground. I mean, they went without CL football income for decades and suddenly they’re chucking it about like drunken sailors.
    No Bendtner or Eboue type budget signings for them on the back of new stadium refinancing..

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    I think what pisses me off the most is that they’ve gone on to sign some decent players, following the 1bn stadium spend, plus new training ground. I mean, they went without CL football income for decades and suddenly they’re chucking it about like drunken sailors.
    No Bendtner or Eboue type budget signings for them on the back of new stadium refinancing..
    Oooh cop yourself on 7

Well they don't have a parsimonious, Clueso sounding old tit running the shop who

behaved as if the club's money was his own. Wenger out!

Remember who they signed last summer or in January? They've even fudged the Lo Celso deal from supposedly buying him for 50m for a season long loan and Bendtner came through our youth system by the way - not a budget signing

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Remember who they signed last summer or in January? They've even fudged the Lo Celso deal from supposedly buying him for 50m for a season long loan and Bendtner came through our youth system by the way - not a budget signing
    Threadjack:

Quite the game last night. ABCDE and Bobby Moore putting on a 100+ partnership. Then Finch smashing Surrey back into it till Finn came on and knocked 'em all over with 5 for 16 off four overs.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Threadjack:

Quite the game last night. ABCDE and Bobby Moore putting on a 100+ partnership. Then Finch smashing Surrey back into it till Finn came on and knocked 'em all over with 5 for 16 off four overs.
    You were lucky to be there. Very glad that AB has lived up to the hype and hopefully he'll be back for the quarters should we qualify. Very excited about young Sowter as well - consistently getting big wickets. Handsome win for Sussex tonight obviously

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    You were lucky to be there. Very glad that AB has lived up to the hype and hopefully he'll be back for the quarters should we qualify. Very excited about young Sowter as well - consistently getting big wickets. Handsome win for Sussex tonight obviously
    Big wicket for Sowter but he got took a bit of punishment too. Rowland Jones did well at the other end with Finn.