Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: I had a power nap and had a crazy sex dream...

I had a power nap and had a crazy sex dream...

An employee of mine that I would love to smash, we had drinks, walk through a mall, lots a flirting etc get her back to mine start getting too it. She hops on and rides me. I'm loving it until I start getting frustrated that I can't cum. I'm getting so frustrated that I can't cum that my focus goes solely on her fanny and hips as she's riding trying speed up process. Then I hear a man's voice I look up at her face and her face has turned into Corbyn. Corbyn on a woman's body is riding me WTF is going on. Also all my walls started to bleed red. I woke up at that point thank fûck.

What does it mean is anyone good with this stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by John Bunnell View Post
    An employee of mine that I would love to smash, we had drinks, walk through a mall, lots a flirting etc get her back to mine start getting too it. She hops on and rides me. I'm loving it until I start getting frustrated that I can't cum. I'm getting so frustrated that I can't cum that my focus goes solely on her fanny and hips as she's riding trying speed up process. Then I hear a man's voice I look up at her face and her face has turned into Corbyn. Corbyn on a woman's body is riding me WTF is going on. Also all my walls started to bleed red. I woke up at that point thank fûck.

You have a healthy fear of communists stealing your precious bodily fluids, jb. Perfectly normal.

Quote Originally Posted by John Bunnell View Post

It is a warning. Don't try to fight the power of Jeremy. If you try to fúck him, he will fúck you worserly.

The Spirit Guides have spoken.