Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Over-rated things: crusty rolls.

Over-rated things: crusty rolls.

Shrapnel everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Shrapnel everywhere.
    Crusty roll, a thick layer of cold, unsalted butter, a slice of cheddar cheese and a topping of salt and vinegar crisps.

That's culinary perfection, right there.

I haven't eaten bread for two weeks. Or spuds. Or pasta. Or rice.

Shrapnel everywhere.
    Agree completely. The only time I will make an exception is for a cheese and onion roll. The Cheese and the (white) onion must be cut rustically and then, somehow, the combination of textures really raises the thing to a whole new level.

It is over a month since I've had a sandwich

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Crusty roll, a thick layer of cold, unsalted butter, a slice of cheddar cheese and a topping of salt and vinegar crisps.

We've basically posted the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    We've basically posted the same thing.

I lost 3lbs in the first week and now I'm stuck. Nothing moving. It's infuriating.

Yesterday I walked from Whitstable to Herne Bay, then turned round and walked back again. About 12 miles. Sat and ordered my lobster with garlic butter and salad. Without chips.

Lobster. Without. Chips.

I've never had a crisp sandwich. Hidden pointy shards

I lost 3lbs in the first week and now I'm stuck. Nothing moving. It's infuriating.

Yesterday I walked from Whitstable to Herne Bay, then turned round and walked back again. About 12 miles. Sat and ordered my lobster with garlic butter and salad. Without chips.

Lobster. Without. Chips.
    It goes like that. I was stuck on the same weight for a week and starting to despair and then suddenly one day I weighed myself and I'd dropped 4lbs. I don't know how it works, but it does.

Yesterday I walked from Whitstable to Herne Bay, then turned round and walked back again. About 12 miles.
    Sounds good. I walked from Beckenham to Nunhead via Crystal Palace. Also 12 miles.

Shrapnel everywhere.
    See also: Ainsley Maitland-Niles.

Sounds good. I walked from Beckenham to Nunhead via Crystal Palace. Also 12 miles.
    Nice. I did 11 miles around the Shoreham valley on Saturday. I also ran 5 miles on Saturday.

Still 79.4kg.