Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Proper test match cricket this

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    I loved it, won the NatWest county thing taking a one-handed catch on the boundary on the last ball
    Haha - I was left out of our final team in the club competition, played at Chelmsford, so I was a bit gutted. I was 9th man - just sounds wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Is that the 8-a-side when you bat in pairs and get 2 overs but can't be out (you get runs deducted instead?). Do they still do that? I used to hate that as was primarily a bowler and it didn't feel right. Much preferred when we moved to proper (ironically 20 over) cricket?
    Yes, problem is too many coaches just want to win the 11 a side games so any young players don't bowl and bat at 10 or 11 so find it as dull as anything
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Yes, problem is too many coaches just want to win the 11 a side games so any young players don't bowl and bat at 10 or 11 so find it as dull as anything
    Agree on that, I moved around a few village teams for exactly that reason

I think it was somewhat churlish of you to mention Berni by name w. We all knew full

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    I'm not too sure I understand why anyone wouldn't be able to enjoy all three.

Unless you were a misanthropic, permanently miserable, always looking to be depressing, anti-life c*nt.

Like Burney
    well who you were talking about
    Last edited by Herbert Augustus Chapman; 08-02-2019 at 03:13 PM.

Getting a new ball after 62 overs is cheating imo.

Here we go again ....

I think today we’ll know exactly how good the England batting is...

Burns needs to be thinking double century and the team 500.

Splendid knock from Burns...just want I wanted...no heroics, nothing stupid...just good mental strength and patience...BREAK THEM then let Woakes finish the job.

Well they got themselves into a right mess.

Playing like the team that got beat 2-1 by the windies

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    I think today we’ll know exactly how good the England batting is...

Burns needs to be thinking double century and the team 500.

Splendid knock from Burns...just want I wanted...no heroics, nothing stupid...just good mental strength and patience...BREAK THEM then let Woakes finish the job.
    Great jinxing, T. Did you have money on us losing?