Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Right, well we've just píssed away 40 runs in as many balls by virtue of absolutely

Right, well we've just píssed away 40 runs in as many balls by virtue of absolutely

terrible second-string bowling by Stokes. Meanwhile, our 94 year-old opening bowler has been picked, but appears to be unfit, while our 24 year-old young quick has been dropped due to concerns about his fitness, but is now released to play in a County 2nd XI match?

It's fair to say I'm not happy.
    Last edited by Burney; 08-01-2019 at 11:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    terrible second-string bowling by Stokes. Meanwhile, our 94 year-old opening bowler has been picked, but appears to be unfit, while our 24 year-old young quick has been dropped due to concerns about his fitness, but is now released to play in a County 2nd XI match?

It's fair to say I'm not happy.
    It would to be fair to say you are a moaning ****

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    It would to be fair to say you are a moaning ****
    Be fair, la. If Archer isn't fit, it's fair enough he shouldn't be playing. However, the same has to apply to Anderson, surely? If - as seems likely - they've played him in this game with any doubt at all over his fitness, then criticism is richly deserved.

Be fair, la. If Archer isn't fit, it's fair enough he shouldn't be playing. However, the same has to apply to Anderson, surely? If - as seems likely - they've played him in this game with any doubt at all over his fitness, then criticism is richly deserved.
    You must admit that, for a game that you profess to love, cricket does seem to make you deeply unhappy :haha:

I just like calling you a moany ****. One thing I would take issue with is the "any doubt". He's bowled flat out in the nets (which aren't private and has been witnessed by press members and probably more. Scans show the injury has healed and presumably Jimmy has said he is fine to bowl. However, there is always going to be an element of doubt with a bowler who hasn't played for a few weeks - where would you draw the line?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    You must admit that, for a game that you profess to love, cricket does seem to make you deeply unhappy :haha:
    If cricket was supposed to make people happy it would be half the game it is

As long as we beat the Aussies, I'll be happy

He's like those lads off Arsenal Fan TV!

Everyone out!

"i''m sick of it robbie! Ev-ry time...they let me down"
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Getting mugged about by a Travis.

Travis.

Ffs