Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Well done Harvey Elliott

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Have you tried posting a comment on F365 lately? I got this reply to a message "You cannot post comments with toxic probability of more than 60 %"
    I got a 69% toxicity rating for saying "Isn't this the sort of clickbait nonsense, that the arrogant Mediawatch page frequently bores us with"

ffs
    How do they calculate that, I wonder? Presumably it recognises highly toxic words such as 'clickbait', 'nonsense', 'arrogant' and 'bores', but why is that 69% toxic, rather than 68%?

I could have hours of fun plugging different words in trying to reverse-engineer the algorithm.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    And we shall draw a discreet veil over the rogue comma that has mysteriously appeared after 'nonsense'. We'll be kind and say he was suffering from the shakes.
    *******s - couple of glasses of wine and I'm fine this morning. My mind may be on other things

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    How do they calculate that, I wonder? Presumably it recognise highly toxic words such as 'clickbait', 'nonsense', 'arrogant' and 'bores', but why is that 69% toxic, rather than 68%?

I could have hours of fun plugging different words in trying to reverse-engineer the algorithm.
    Yes, I took out arrogant and it came down to 60% and was forwarded to the moderators for consideration

Now Liverpool fans will make him best young player on the planet 😶

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sp...es-online.html

Amusing if he gets an England call up
    Shame he didn’t join Spurs. That would’ve been tremendous.