Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I see that #LevyOut is trending on Twitter.

Ruth! You dutty, dutty hoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Yes, I think he's very much into Twitter etiquette. I'm terrible at it. I'm afraid I'm usually far too busy trying to get my point across to show appreciation for others'. I'm sure my wife would probably nod knowingly at this.

I had no idea Alison Pearson and Christopher Snowdon followed me until I looked just now, though. I've also just realised that there's a fairly well-known Irish journalist whom I suspect only follows me because she once had an affair with my dad.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Simon Evans always ‘likes’ my tweets to him but I guess he’s just being polite

I’d mainly be chuffed with Jarvis Dupont, if I were you.
    Has Jorge's head exploded on Twitter recently? I only ever go on there to see if someone has bitch slapped him again.

Not that that is in any way weird

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Has Jorge's head exploded on Twitter recently? I only ever go on there to see if someone has bitch slapped him again.

Not that that is in any way weird
    He called AWIMB a sewer yesterday

Ruth! You dutty, dutty hoar!
    You sound like my mother.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Did he? How very rude! I shall continue to ignore him in that case.

The other day he was insisting it’s not racist to accuse a black politician of being a “sell out” because they picked the “wrong” political party

Amazing how malleable you can be around what is and isn’t racist when you’re on the left.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post

Jorge: How is that sewer nowadays?
    Headgear: Do I look like I swim in raw sewage?
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

The other day he was insisting it’s not racist to accuse a black politician of being a “sell out” because they picked the “wrong” political party

Amazing how malleable you can be around what is and isn’t racist when you’re on the left.
    The fact is that j was only ever tolerable because his batshít lefty craziness seemed like a bit of a joke and a relic of a bygone age. Now that there are people out there vying to run the country who make him look like a moderate, it's much less amusing, tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    Jorge: How is that sewer nowadays?
    Headgear: Do I look like I swim in raw sewage?
    One of those times that someone thinks they're asking a rhetorical question, but the rest of us aren't so sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    One of those times that someone thinks they're asking a rhetorical question, but the rest of us aren't so sure.