Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: I see that #LevyOut is trending on Twitter.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Pretty similar to when I hang out with those who consider themselves leftists, tbh. I don't really fit anywhere.
    Come to the dark side, a. We have MAGA hats*.

*I actually do have a MAGA hat now. My stepsons brought one back from the States for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    It's the presumption of moral superiority that really grits my shít.

Smug, virtue-signalling ****.

Him, not you.
    Yeah, but he was talking to Headgear, ffs! He is surely the greatest presumer of moral superiority on earth?

It's the presumption of moral superiority that really grits my shít.

Smug, virtue-signalling ****.

Him, not you.
    This is the latest
    "It really is a shame that the only people who actually take Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson seriously are 90k mostly male, mostly white, home counties golf club racists with the power to vote him into Downing Street.

But it speaks volumes about where the power lies in the UK"

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    This is the latest
    "It really is a shame that the only people who actually take Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson seriously are 90k mostly male, mostly white, home counties golf club racists with the power to vote him into Downing Street.

But it speaks volumes about where the power lies in the UK"
    It's like he's reading from a script.

It's just the sweeping generalisations that annoy me. Just because I don't think like him, I therefore must be this

Membership of the Conservative Party costs £2 a month. That’s all it took to have the ‘power’ to put Boris in Downing Street. It’s not exactly membership of the MCC.

And I’ve never been a member of a golf club.

It's just the sweeping generalisations that annoy me. Just because I don't think like him, I therefore must be this
    It’s also terrible analysis. Every poll makes it clear that Boris cuts through across a broader demographic than any other candidate. Far broader than Corbyn.

Sweeping, repetitive generalisations are the stock in trade for anyone with - and keen to build
    upon - a sizeable social media following (as Jorge has). It guarantees retweets which in turn guarantees new followers.

When people on my side do it I lap it up and I’m sure Jorge’s followers feel the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Membership of the Conservative Party costs £2 a month. That’s all it took to have the ‘power’ to put Boris in Downing Street. It’s not exactly membership of the MCC.

And I’ve never been a member of a golf club.
    You don’t deny being a Home Counties racist then? Tbf being a golf club member is more embarrassing

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    You don’t deny being a Home Counties racist then? Tbf being a golf club member is more embarrassing
    A chap needs a hobby, la.