Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I see that #LevyOut is trending on Twitter.

I see that #LevyOut is trending on Twitter.

God love them.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    God love them.
    Almost as ungrateful as our fans

It's almost as if building a billion pound stadium is an expensive undertaking.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    It's almost as if building a billion pound stadium is an expensive undertaking.
    Especially when you budgeted half that

That is amusing.

Less so the revelation you’re now the kind of person who talks about things “trending on Twitter”

God love them.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    That is amusing.

Less so the revelation you’re now the kind of person who talks about things “trending on Twitter”
    At the risk of being a snitch, he used the phrase "achingly cool" the other day. I thought you had nicked his login.

I guess this is what happens when you count several biggish-name comedians and journalists among your Twitter followers, the flash c*nt.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    At the risk of being a snitch, he used the phrase "achingly cool" the other day. I thought you had nicked his login.

I guess this is what happens when you count several biggish-name comedians and journalists among your Twitter followers, the flash c*nt.
    Do you know you just prompted me to look at who my followers were and I honestly had no idea some of them followed me? How flattering.

You're still my favourite, though, m.

Simon Evans always ‘likes’ my tweets to him but I guess he’s just being polite

I’d mainly be chuffed with Jarvis Dupont, if I were you.

Do you know you just prompted me to look at who my followers were and I honestly had no idea some of them followed me? How flattering.

You're still my favourite, though, m.

Simon Evans always ‘likes’ my tweets to him but I guess he’s just being polite

I’d mainly be chuffed with Jarvis Dupont, if I were you.
    Yes, I think he's very much into Twitter etiquette. I'm terrible at it. I'm afraid I'm usually far too busy trying to get my point across to show appreciation for others'. I'm sure my wife would probably nod knowingly at this.

I had no idea Alison Pearson and Christopher Snowdon followed me until I looked just now, though. I've also just realised that there's a fairly well-known Irish journalist whom I suspect only follows me because she once had an affair with my dad.