Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Archer out, Woakes in

Archer out, Woakes in

right call?

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    right call?
    Abso-fúcking-lutely terrible call.

No problem with Woakes in. My problem is that Broad is in ahead of Archer. I don't give a shít how many wickets he's got.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post

No problem with Woakes in. My problem is that Broad is in ahead of Archer. I don't give a shít how many wickets he's got.
    I know it was only Ireland but that was one hell of a spell from Broad. I do think he knows he'll be the one to make way

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post

You'd pick a bowler struggling with injury for a five-day Test match - brave, and dare I say, stupid call, b

So I got this wrong

Didn’t know it was Archer or Woakes or Anderson debate lol

-

Thought it was obvious...drop Moeen and go in all guns blazing with the 4 and break the Aussies

You guys are weird lol

Actually when you think about..Archer is the one bowler with top class recent firm vs the Aussies.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    You'd pick a bowler struggling with injury for a five-day Test match - brave, and dare I say, stupid call, b
    If we dropped Moeen and played Leach as an opener - can't do worse than Burns - then we'd have 4 quicks other than Archer and a spinner. If he breaks down on the first morning, you've only lost the combined runs of Burns and Ali (i.e. fück all) and the difference in spin bowling of Ali vs Leach. {Seemed similar in SL or wherever.}

Yes, I know his FC average is about 5 this year. But he doesn't look any worse than Burns. Or Jennings. Or most of the other cünts we've tried since Strauss quit.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    If we dropped Moeen and played Leach as an opener - can't do worse than Burns - then we'd have 4 quicks other than Archer and a spinner. If he breaks down on the first morning, you've only lost the combined runs of Burns and Ali (i.e. fück all) and the difference in spin bowling of Ali vs Leach. {Seemed similar in SL or wherever.}

Yes, I know his FC average is about 5 this year. But he doesn't look any worse than Burns. Or Jennings. Or most of the other cünts we've tried since Strauss quit.
    Bit harsh on Cook

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Bit harsh on Cook

Joe Willock should be opening with Roy anyways

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post

Yeah - Jimmy got 80 once. He can open with him as well. FFS