Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: It's amazing how humpy tattooed people get when you suggest that their tattoos might

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    You'd think that seeing how grotesque their parents (and even grandparents) look would put them off, wouldn't you?
    A future of saggy, wonky, faded celtic-banded bingo-wings on the 60-somethings should be enough to put them off, I'm sure...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

negatively affect their employment prospects. They seem to think that everyone should just magically see their self-mutilation in the same positive light that they do. It never seems to have occurred to them that others might take a negative view and that businesses have a right to consider that when hiring. And when you point out to them that this isn't illegal discrimination, but something employers have a perfect right to do in the same way they can insist on a dress code, they lose their shít completely.

I make no bones about it: I would never employ someone with visible tattoos in a customer-facing role.
    That's why your tattoo shop failed, though, b

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    That's why your tattoo shop failed, though, b
    And another thing, la. This tattoo nonsense is going to completely ruin one's latter years. As you know, one of the few pleasures that remains to us as we age is ogling young women. But already I'm noticing that no sooner have I clapped eyes on some shapely young thing than I see that she's got some hideous scrawlings on her - thus completely ruining one's enjoyment.

Damned selfish I call it!

negatively affect their employment prospects. They seem to think that everyone should just magically see their self-mutilation in the same positive light that they do. It never seems to have occurred to them that others might take a negative view and that businesses have a right to consider that when hiring. And when you point out to them that this isn't illegal discrimination, but something employers have a perfect right to do in the same way they can insist on a dress code, they lose their shít completely.

I make no bones about it: I would never employ someone with visible tattoos in a customer-facing role.
    I always think that about people with neck and forearm tattoos, you're getting away with it now but what about your next job?

Footballers and pop stars etc fine but not so the general population. Then again I've got no tattoos and I'm totally financially fúcked anyway so being a clean canvas hasn't helped me
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Barry, sorry to hear of your pecuniary difficulties.

Best of luck in turning it around.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Barry, sorry to hear of your pecuniary difficulties.

Best of luck in turning it around.
    Cheers, saw a legal expert this morning hoping I'd have a clearer idea of a few difficult choices coming up but it's got worse. He said I'm liable for 62k's worth of PG's if I fold the business. Everyone's been telling me you just stroll off into the sunset with no worries with a Ltd company.

I've been naive to an extent that African defenders couldn't even dream of reaching. I may go and see Stella tonight.

PS. Sorry to dump all that crap on you
    Last edited by barrybueno; 07-31-2019 at 12:07 PM.

PG's?

Tips?
    Parental Guidances?
    Proctor & Gambles?

PG's?

Tips?
    Parental Guidances?
    Proctor & Gambles?
    Purchased goods?

PG's?

Tips?
    Parental Guidances?
    Proctor & Gambles?
    Personal Guarantees

Quote Originally Posted by barrybueno View Post
    Personal Guarantees
    Sorry to read all of that bb. I’ve had to secure pg’s many times over the years on behalf of my employers. It’s a bit of a last resort and usually amounts to not much anyway, as the VAT and Banks always get first dibs.