Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Well I think we can conclude that allowing Harry to marry that dreadful woman was

Well I think we can conclude that allowing Harry to marry that dreadful woman was

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Don't worry. When HMG launches its next war against whoever has most-recently been disobedient to Washington, we can be sure that young Harold will not be in the papers pointing out how a sense of national superiority allows us to slaughter countless furrins so that we can replace their government with one more conducive to the interests of our ruling class.

I love awimb. It’s like hiding in the intellectual 70s

You'd have preferred he marry Jane Goodall you sick basterd

Quote Originally Posted by AFC East View Post
    I love awimb. It’s like hiding in the intellectual 70s
    The cretinous boy appears to suggest that human beings are responsible for earthquakes and volcanic eruptions.

“I always think to myself, whenever there’s another natural disaster, a huge increase in volcano eruptions or earthquakes or flooding, how many clues does nature have to give us before we actually learn, or wake ourselves up to the damage and the destruction that we’re causing?” the Duke asked.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Don't worry. When HMG launches its next war against whoever has most-recently been disobedient to Washington, we can be sure that young Harold will not be in the papers pointing out how a sense of national superiority allows us to slaughter countless furrins so that we can replace their government with one more conducive to the interests of our ruling class.
    We don't do nearly enough of this sort of thing imo. War is good for morale and exposes nancy-boys and sissies #whitefeather