Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: He's here! sack of cash

He's here! sack of cash

We sent a Honda Civic to pick him up?

To be fair, that could be virtually any young black man. :theyalllookthesametome:

Why is he being given a tacky plastic bag with (presumably) his shirt in it?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    To be fair, that could be virtually any young black man. :theyalllookthesametome:

i am trying to work out if he is giving the bag to the man to put in the back of that car or he's gonna put it on his signing bonus Honda Civic?

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    i am trying to work out if he is giving the bag to the man to put in the back of that car or he's gonna put it on his signing bonus Honda Civic?
    Maybe we're just trying to impress him with the fact that we have our own branded plastic bags?

Maybe we're just trying to impress him with the fact that we have our own branded plastic bags?
    or he's saying look take this **** away i'll sort it out later.

Like at my wedding when people would pick perculiar times to give me gifts.

We'd look stupid if we gave him a new shirt in a Lidl bag.
    Last edited by Pat Vegas; 07-30-2019 at 02:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    or he's saying look take this **** away i'll sort it out later.

Like at my wedding when people would pick perculiar times to give me gifts.

We'd look **** if we gave him a new shirt in a Lidl bag.
    Should've blown his mind with a Harrods bag imo.

He’s already holding that bag with a hint of slight disdain. That suggests this move is merely an 18 month/2 year stop over on the road to Real or Barca. Still, let’s hope we manage to sell this one for some actual money when the time comes.

Quote Originally Posted by Just Trent View Post
    He’s already holding that bag with a hint of slight disdain. That suggests this move is merely an 18 month/2 year stop over on the road to Real or Barca. Still, let’s hope we manage to sell this one for some actual money when the time comes.
    He doesn't look at all grateful, does he?

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    He doesn't look at all grateful, does he?
    or maybe he's doing a respectul nod/bow

If you were a young footballer Rich and you've just done your big deal signing the contract? Where do you go for your evening activities.