Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: He's here! sack of cash

Quote Originally Posted by Just Trent View Post
    He’s already holding that bag with a hint of slight disdain. That suggests this move is merely an 18 month/2 year stop over on the road to Real or Barca. Still, let’s hope we manage to sell this one for some actual money when the time comes.
    Fúcking Hector Bellcheddar's probably been in his ear about how single-use plastics are killing the planet and choking penguins and he's demanding he be given a woven hemp bag for life instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    We sent a Honda Civic to pick him up?

He’s getting out the back of that black car, Range Rover? Question is, who at Arsenal owns an old Honda Civic? I’ll bet it’s one of Arsene’s old motors. Nobody had the heart to get it towed away.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Fúcking Hector Bellcheddar's probably been in his ear about how single-use plastics are killing the planet and choking penguins and he's demanding he be given a woven hemp bag for life instead.
    Arsenal charged him 5p for the bag

'Hola Fam, Don't be wasting plastic innit.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post

I notice that all our papers are calling him Pepe rather than Pépé. This suggests his surname is pronounced 'Peep'. That can't be right, can it?

btw 'Hola Fam' made me laugh.

I bet everyone at Arsenal hates Hector. And his fúcking Tesla.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    btw 'Hola Fam' made me laugh.

I bet everyone at Arsenal hates Hector. And his fúcking Tesla.
    and I bet they take the piss out of his clothes.

and I bet they take the piss out of his clothes.
    And put raw sausages in his pockets of his stupid, calf-length jeans when he's out training. The big vegan bender.

He’s getting out the back of that black car, Range Rover? Question is, who at Arsenal owns an old Honda Civic? I’ll bet it’s one of Arsene’s old motors. Nobody had the heart to get it towed away.
    I think it's one of those Mercedes vans. Vano or something (nobody cares - it's a van).

The Civic probably belongs to Arsene. The first car he bought when arriving in London & could never face spending the money to get something nicer. He's since left it in the car park in the hope that he's asked back one day

As if our most one-footed player since Nigel c*nting Winterburn would ever be of interest to Real or Barca

He’s already holding that bag with a hint of slight disdain. That suggests this move is merely an 18 month/2 year stop over on the road to Real or Barca. Still, let’s hope we manage to sell this one for some actual money when the time comes.

And yes, I know Nigel once scored a 30-yard screamer with his right foot. I’m sure this total spastic has shanked the odd one in with his chocolate leg too.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    As if our most one-footed player since Nigel c*nting Winterburn would ever be of interest to Real or Barca