Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: It's very unarsenal like to be going about our business like this.

It's very unarsenal like to be going about our business like this.

I like it.
    with those 2 out the door we will shirley sign another CB.
    Soktrais + new fella with Holding and Chambers as back up. Ready for Saliba to come in the next season.

David Ornstein
    @bbcsport_david 2h
    Arsenal technical director Edu met with the Stade Rennes president + the representative of Laurent Koscielny in London yesterday. Talks between #AFC & suitors continue in a bid to resolve Koscielny’s future. The 33yo captain does not anticipate playing for the Gunners again #SRFC

David Ornstein
    @bbcsport_david 2h
    Arsenal in talks with number of clubs over Shkodran Mustafi exit. 27yo (contract until 2021) wants to stay + prove himself. But #AFC want permanent or loan departure. Also hope to bolster central defence pre-deadline & retain interest in Celtic left-back Kieran Tierney #CelticFC

I love it. Boot the ****s out the door.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    I love it. Boot the ****s out the door.
    I really like Emery is not scared to get rid of some players. He had to keep some last year to fully make his mind up.

I like what he is doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I really like Emery is not scared to get rid of some players. He had to keep some last year to fully make his mind up.

I like what he is doing.
    He has killed Bielik though.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    He has killed Bielik though.
    Unbielikable Jeff!

Do we have any other players still secretly on the books like Kerrea Gilbert?

Gavin Hoyte can step in in an emergency
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

I like it.
    Soktrais + new fella with Holding and Chambers as back up. Ready for Saliba to come in the next season.

David Ornstein
    @bbcsport_david 2h
    Arsenal technical director Edu met with the Stade Rennes president + the representative of Laurent Koscielny in London yesterday. Talks between #AFC & suitors continue in a bid to resolve Koscielny’s future. The 33yo captain does not anticipate playing for the Gunners again #SRFC

David Ornstein
    @bbcsport_david 2h
    Arsenal in talks with number of clubs over Shkodran Mustafi exit. 27yo (contract until 2021) wants to stay + prove himself. But #AFC want permanent or loan departure. Also hope to bolster central defence pre-deadline & retain interest in Celtic left-back Kieran Tierney #CelticFC
    Surely all Edu will need to do is half close his eyes and give him his sexiest grin and he will be as putty in our hands?

I like it.

David Ornstein
    @bbcsport_david 2h

David Ornstein
    @bbcsport_david 2h
    This Raul chap seems to drive a pretty hard bargain. Given the fairly restricted budget he’s had to operate with. If we end this window with the ins and outs that have been mentioned, it would be a fairly impressive few months of negotiations. Apparently it was mainly his decision to not proceed with a big new contract for Ramsey. In the long term that was the correct call too.

All that remains is to give Mickey Pearce that big promotion, and it’s a successful summer.