Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Actually, I feel sorry for Mustafi.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Well I for one believe we ought to blame Emery.
    a Wenger panic buy.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    90% of the time he looks like a bloody good defender. There's just something not quite right. Others have mentioned confidence, or playing in sub-standard unit, or lapses in concentration. One, or all of these, is probably to blame.

I'll tell you what though Clive. Booing him isn't going to help.
    It doesn't matter now. Raul has convinced Monaco to give us EUR30,000,000 for him!!!

That does seem to be your default position.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    a Wenger panic buy.
    Gary Neville is on record as saying when he was Valencia boss, they couldn't shove him for love nor money. Basically said he was a complete liability and he didn't understand why Arsenal were interested.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    It doesn't matter now. Raul has convinced Monaco to give us EUR30,000,000 for him!!!
    Thank Dennis we have your ITK skillz here, Rich.

I'm giving Emery one more chance, since he's had his gnashers sorted and everything.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    a Wenger panic buy.
    I hardly think you can describe a German international World Cup winner as a panic buy.

And besides, it's irrelevant. The greasy gobbledegook merchant has been in charge for a year now. Everything that's wrong is by definition his fault.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I'm giving Emery one more chance, since he's had his gnashers sorted and everything.
    But can he speak English yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Thank Dennis we have your ITK skillz here, Rich.
    Ruben Dias and Daniele Rugani coming in to replace him and Kos. Add Pepe and Tierney to those two and we have well and truly won the Transfer Window Trophy for the first time in history.

As Josh said; 'be excited'. As Unai said; 'we are working to sign very big, very expensive players'.

We might have our Arsenal back.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Ruben Dias and Daniele Rugani coming in to replace him and Kos. Add Pepe and Tierney to those two and we have well and truly won the Transfer Window Trophy for the first time in history.

As Josh said; 'be excited'. As Unai said; 'we are working to sign very big, very expensive players'.

We might have our Arsenal back.
    Have you ever seen a transfer rumour in which you didn't immediately place 100% faith, r?