Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Actually, I feel sorry for Mustafi.

Actually, I feel sorry for Mustafi.

There, I said it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    There, I said it.
    I do too, he has all the tools, just silly lapses in concentration and always seems to get punished for it.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    I do too, he has all the tools, just silly lapses in concentration and always seems to get punished for it.

I actually think he could be a decent defender. I just think that he is part of a very weak defensive unit so any lapse or any mistake is more likely to get punished at this level. There are only so many times this can happen before confidence gets totally shot.
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    There, I said it.
    90% of the time he looks like a bloody good defender. There's just something not quite right. Others have mentioned confidence, or playing in sub-standard unit, or lapses in concentration. One, or all of these, is probably to blame.

I'll tell you what though Clive. Booing him isn't going to help.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    He was great for his first six months or so at The Arsenal. Then it all went to shít.

And he's playing in one of the weakest defencive units in living memory.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    90% of the time he looks like a bloody good defender. There's just something not quite right. Others have mentioned confidence, or playing in sub-standard unit, or lapses in concentration. One, or all of these, is probably to blame.

he's good for one big error a game though I like him though.

Well I for one believe we ought to blame Emery.

Absolutely correct.

So that's what we'll do.

Well, no it isn't and he'll be gone soon. As will Koscielny.

We'd better buy another centre-half (that will actually join us) this season, or we'll be in terrouble...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    He was great for his first six months or so at The Arsenal. Then it all went to shít.

And he's playing in one of the weakest defencive units in living memory.
    That Squiggly bloke we got in at the same time as Kos was actually a good defender before we destroyed him.

Wenger Out!