Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: An Allan has pushed an 8-year-old boy to his death at Frankfurt’s main railway

An Allan has pushed an 8-year-old boy to his death at Frankfurt’s main railway

station........

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    station........
    That'll be Boris' fault for being Islamophobic. Or something.

station........
    Final paragraph of the Guardian report:

"Unlike in the UK, there are no ticket barriers at German train stations, so anyone can get on to a platform whether or not they have a ticket."

What is the relevance of that little factoid, I wonder? Are they suggesting that some crazed jihadist wouldn't enter the platform at Victoria to throw a kufr under a train because it would cost him £1.60 for a ticket?

Where is the proof that he's a brown extremist?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Final paragraph of the Guardian report:

"Unlike in the UK, there are no ticket barriers at German train stations, so anyone can get on to a platform whether or not they have a ticket."

What is the relevance of that little factoid, I wonder? Are they suggesting that some crazed jihadist wouldn't enter the platform at Victoria to throw a kufr under a train because it would cost him £1.60 for a ticket?
    To be fair, it would cost more than £1.60 to get onto a mainline platform at Victoria. I'd certainly think twice about committing an atrocity if it required me to pay for a high-speed rail ticket.

This could actually be why you don't get Jewish terrorists

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
    Where is the proof that he's a brown extremist?
    Well, police have said he's Eritrean, and to be fair, chucking a kid under a high speed train is pretty extreme, however you look at it...

To be fair, it would cost more than £1.60 to get onto a mainline platform at Victoria. I'd certainly think twice about committing an atrocity if it required me to pay for a high-speed rail ticket.

This could actually be why you don't get Jewish terrorists
    Jerusalem's King David Hotel begs to differ.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Well, police have said he's Eritrean, and to be fair, chucking a kid under a high speed train is pretty extreme, however you look at it...
    I always have that moment on tube platforms just as the train comes into the station. I always turn slightly to make sure no-one's going to push me in front of it.

You can't be too careful imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I always have that moment on tube platforms just as the train comes into the station. I always turn slightly to make sure no-one's going to push me in front of it.

You can't be too careful imo.
    I actually want to press myself against the back wall as the train comes in, just to be sure.

Obviously this has drawbacks in the rush-hour, which is party why I walk.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    I actually want to press myself against the back wall as the train comes in, just to be sure.

Obviously this has drawbacks in the rush-hour, which is party why I walk.
    shrood.

you won't get me stood anywhere near the yellow line whilst the train is pulling in...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”