Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: An Allan has pushed an 8-year-old boy to his death at Frankfurt’s main railway

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    shrood.

you won't get me stood anywhere near the yellow line whilst the train is pulling in...
    If you shout 'Allan Akbar' as the train approaches you'll generally get left alone imo
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    shrood.

you won't get me stood anywhere near the yellow line whilst the train is pulling in...
    I always check no one is behind me and walk to the least crowded area

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Jerusalem's King David Hotel begs to differ.
    That was different, they got a great deal on booking.com.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    That was different, they got a great deal on booking.com.
    Hence the term 'wholesale slaughter', eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    station........
    Do we know if he's an Allan? I didn't see anything in the news report, only that he's Eritrean and Eritrea happens to have more Christians than Muslims...

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Do we know if he's an Allan? I didn't see anything in the news report, only that he's Eritrean and Eritrea happens to have more Christians than Muslims...
    past performance predicts future performance, w
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    I suppose the assumption would be that he is because most of the enormous spike in murder, rape and violence that Germany has seen in recent years has been attributable to muslim immigrants. So, I guess you could say it's very much their M.O. Indeed, just the other month in Voerde a muslim killed a young mother by pushing her in front of a train. Plus, of course, the reluctance of the German authorities to release this guy's name raises major suspicions that it may well have Mohammed in it.

Either way, another innocent native is dead because Merkel decided - quite unnecessarily - to flood her country with the dregs of Africa and Asia.