Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just looking at the Wikipedia list of unusual deaths. This chap leapt out at me.

Just looking at the Wikipedia list of unusual deaths. This chap leapt out at me.

While he was in London, Frantisek Kotzwara visited a prostitute named Susannah Hill in Vine Street, Westminster. After dinner with her in her lodgings, Kotzwara paid her two shillings and requested that she cut off his testicles. Hill refused to do so. Kotzwara then tied a ligature around the doorknob, the other end fastened around his neck, and proceeded to have sexual intercourse with Hill. After it was over, Kotzwara was dead.
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_unusual_deaths

Alex Mitchell
    1975 After watching the "Kung Fu Kapers" episode of The Goodies, Alex Mitchell laughed continuously for 25 minutes and then fell dead on his sofa from heart failure.[139][140][141][142][143]

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Alex Mitchell
    1975 After watching the "Kung Fu Kapers" episode of The Goodies, Alex Mitchell laughed continuously for 25 minutes and then fell dead on his sofa from heart failure.[139][140][141][142][143]

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    i can't take the risk

'After it was over, Kotrzwara was dead.' Exactly when did he die, iyo? Did he die during the act, so committed to blowing his spaff that his corpse continued to thrust away depsite the lack of oxygen and a heartbeat, or did he die at the point of crisis, and if so was this by luck or judgement?

i can't take the risk
    It's ok, that's the Python Killer Joke sketch. No-one really dies.

Anyway, The Goodies weren't actually very funny, so anyone dying of laughter had a broken sense of humour IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    'After it was over, Kotrzwara was dead.' Exactly when did he die, iyo? Did he die during the act, so committed to blowing his spaff that his corpse continued to thrust away depsite the lack of oxygen and a heartbeat, or did he die at the point of crisis, and if so was this by luck or judgement?
    When interviewed Susannah Hill described him as being well hung.
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Quote Originally Posted by barrybueno View Post
    When interviewed Susannah Hill described him as being well hung.
    Let us not enter into discussion about the difference between 'hanged' and 'hung', b.

But I am disappointed.

Alex Mitchell

That'll learn 'em

David Phyall, 50, the last resident in a block of flats due to be demolished in Bishopstoke, near Southampton, Hampshire, England, decapitated himself with a chainsaw to highlight the injustice of being forced to move out
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Well is it not the case that you are supposed to orgasm during strangulation? Presumably he finished and then finished? Or perhaps the other way around?