Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: You're all leaking into your panties about our 'signings'.

Quote Originally Posted by The Insider View Post
    And Bob Wilson - perhaps this may be a pre-Premier League generational thing.

I also always loved Big Willie...............
    Good point. Who didn't love Big Willie? Not the world's greatest footballer, in fairness, but lovable.

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
    Wilf Copping would have dragged that little faggot Messi kicking and screaming to the potting shed.
    Is this a Scum reference? In which case, it was a greenhouse, which always struck me as a terrible place to commit an act of illicit buggery. People in glass houses shouldn't...well...forcibly sodomise young boys.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Good point. Who didn't love Big Willie? Not the world's greatest footballer, in fairness, but lovable.
    I bloody didn't. Hated him.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Is this a Scum reference? In which case, it was a greenhouse, which always struck me as a terrible place to commit an act of illicit buggery. People in glass houses shouldn't...well...forcibly sodomise young boys.
    Tis.
    Good old Ray Winstone refusing to film this scene for the film version again because it was too gay.

Incidentally that young fellow goes on to play the mentaller in Alan Partridge. My knowledge of trivia from violent rape film scenes is probably a little to good.
    Last edited by Arsenal Alcoholic Review; 07-29-2019 at 01:46 PM.