Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Spending £72m on a forward :cloud9:

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Based on a detailed assessment of two of his YouTube showreels I'm gonna go out on a limb and say the spindly one-footed c*nt will be an unmitigated failure
    I simply assume all our new signings will be terrible these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    It's a bit humiliating buying players on tick imo. Have we got a three-year interest-free credit deal, ffs?
    trusay.

we won't be able to take the cellophane off them until we've completed the payments...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

I simply assume all our new signings will be terrible these days.
    In about 20 minutes of footage I literally didn't see him use his right foot once.

Let's hope he comes over to dot the i's and cross the t's on a light aircraft.

In about 20 minutes of footage I literally didn't see him use his right foot once.

Bad man.

Really.... he looks that ****?

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post

Really.... he looks that ****?
    I'd say he looks pretty damn good, actually. Does a nice goal on his right foot from a tight angle. First touch is ridiculous. Very skillful, very powerful, very fast.

PSG want him but cannot bid for him due to FFP

So we signed a pacey Davor Suker

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    I'd say he looks pretty damn good, actually. Does a nice goal on his right foot from a tight angle. First touch is ridiculous. Very skillful, very powerful, very fast.

PSG want him but cannot bid for him due to FFP
    He sounds like the new Ruel Fox to me.

Think Luis Boa Morte without the kind face

He sounds like the new Ruel Fox to me.

Think Luis Boa Morte without the kind face
    Always had a soft spot for Boa Morte. There was three quarters of a really good player there.

Mind you, I was unsettled by the fact that his surname was 'Good Death' in Portuguese.