Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Last night I dreamt about God, Sir Ian McKellen and a werewolf.

Last night I dreamt about God, Sir Ian McKellen and a werewolf.

The strange thing was that these three entities were one and the same. A bizarre Holy Trinity, if you will.

In other news, I'm now 24 hours into my low carb nonsense and I'm struggling. Lunch, as I understand it, is to be cucumber batons with hummus and hard boiled eggs.

Dinner is to be steak and salad. Steak and salad? So that's steak, right, with lettuce? Steak and lettuce isn't a dinner ffs!

God, Gandalf and Werewolves are all supernatural beings, so perhaps the dream means there are definitely fairies at the bottom of the garden, and you should see if they need anything to eat.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    The strange thing was that these three entities were one and the same. A bizarre Holy Trinity, if you will.

In other news, I'm now 24 hours into my low carb nonsense and I'm struggling. Lunch, as I understand it, is to be cucumber batons with hummus and hard boiled eggs.

Dinner is to be steak and salad. Steak and salad? So that's steak, right, with lettuce? Steak and lettuce isn't a dinner ffs!
    What did you have for breakfast? I normally have Greek yoghurt with banana and strawberrries.

Anyway, eggs are your friend. They fill you up very well.

You can have beans as a side dish, I made some lovely cannelini bean fritters last night with french beans and sweetcorn. They were good.

Did it all end with you stroking Sir Ian’s withering old manhood ?

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    God, Gandalf and Werewolves are all supernatural beings, so perhaps the dream means there are definitely fairies at the bottom of the garden, and you should see if they need anything to eat.
    Perhaps it means I'm dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    What did you have for breakfast? I normally have Greek yoghurt with banana and strawberrries.

Anyway, eggs are your friend. They fill you up very well.

You can have beans as a side dish, I made some lovely cannelini bean fritters last night with french beans and sweetcorn. They were good.
    I don't really do breakfast. Greek yoghurt occasionally but not usually.

Are you sure beans are OK? If beans are OK I'm sorted. I love flageolet beans, butter beans, those big white Spanish beans, all beans! Meat and beans, I'm happy to live on that.

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    Did it all end with you stroking Sir Ian’s withering old manhood ?
    No, he was berating a young boy called Martin for not having children with his partner, who was also a boy.

I'm pretty sure it all means I died in the night.

I don't really do breakfast. Greek yoghurt occasionally but not usually.

Are you sure beans are OK? If beans are OK I'm sorted. I love flageolet beans, butter beans, those big white Spanish beans, all beans! Meat and beans, I'm happy to live on that.
    Hmmm. You may need to start having breakfast. It stops you feeling as you are now.

Yeah, beans are fine. They're not approved of by the hardcore keto crowd, but those people are loonies. Basically, as long as you're avoiding rice, pasta, bread, sugar and spuds, you're OK.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Hmmm. You may need to start having breakfast. It stops you feeling as you are now.

Yeah, beans are fine. They're not approved of by the hardcore keto crowd, but those people are loonies. Basically, as long as you're avoiding rice, pasta, bread, sugar and spuds, you're OK.
    I've experimented with the breakfast thing. It makes no difference. If I eat nothing, I'm starving by lunchtime. It I eat a big fry up, I'm starving by lunchtime. Breakfast is just wasted calories for me.

In the past 24 hours I've eaten a whole pack of salami, a jar of pickled gherkins, some chicken shawarma meat, boiled broccolli, and tahini sauce. I feel good! But hungry.

I've experimented with the breakfast thing. It makes no difference. If I eat nothing, I'm starving by lunchtime. It I eat a big fry up, I'm starving by lunchtime. Breakfast is just wasted calories for me.

In the past 24 hours I've eaten a whole pack of salami, a jar of pickled gherkins, some chicken shawarma meat, boiled broccolli, and tahini sauce. I feel good! But hungry.
    Hmmm. Weird.

Fruit. Eat fruit. For snacking, I quite like those salted sunflower seeds still in their husks that Polish and Turkish shops sell. You can probably also get them in Tesco.