Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Top storms

Top storms

last night.

woke me up, the thunder****ing, noisy bástards.

Still, good for the garden : oldtwát:
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    last night.

woke me up, the thunder****ing, noisy bástards.

Still, good for the garden : oldtwát:
    The wife was moody at me this morning because it woke her up and I slept right through it. Women, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    The wife was moody at me this morning because it woke her up and I slept right through it. Women, eh?
    Top reasoning I always like the mood because you were a bit of a prick in their dream

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    the GLW was a bit put out as she woke up and had to come to my side of the bed to pull the windows to. Apparently, I should have done that. Despite being asleep.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Top reasoning I always like the mood because you were a bit of a prick in their dream
    Oh, that's quite a common one. I once spent the best part of a day wondering what I'd done wrong, only for her eventually to fess up that it was because she'd dreamed I'd slept with her sister.

Apart from anything else, her sister's minging and I absolutely would not.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    So your GLW thinks Berni is a prick while she dreams and takes it out on you...bit harsh imo
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar