Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 32C and the sun is shining - anyone else's local with a nice garden awaiting?

32C and the sun is shining - anyone else's local with a nice garden awaiting?

A trip down the local on a hot summer's night post work.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    No pub for me. My beer fridge at home is stuffed with Peroni and Heineken
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Yes, my local fridge has a nice bottle of Malbec or twelve chilling, and a shedload of chicken thighs have been marinading in shawarma mix for 20 hours and are ready to go on the rotisserie. There will be a particularly garlicky tahini sauce, there will be hummus and there will be... salad

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    and there will be... salad
    you can fúck right off with that shít
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Yes, my local fridge has a nice bottle of Malbec or twelve chilling, and a shedload of chicken thighs have been marinading in shawarma mix for 20 hours and are ready to go on the rotisserie. There will be a particularly garlicky tahini sauce, there will be hummus and there will be... salad
    Firing up the baby later......is the rotisserie a must? Did a great beer can beer can chicken last weekend

All very appealing - a salad is a must when BBQing imo.

However the local pub has the added value of some locals to speak with, dogs running about and a general air of celebration. I love my local on a hot summer night.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Firing up the baby later......is the rotisserie a must? Did a great beer can beer can chicken last weekend
    Pizza dough hot dogs are the way, p.
    Kids food - absolutely council and fúcking lovely

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    It's nice to have but I wouldn't say it's a must. I'd recommend mastering your long, slow cooks and your searing and reverse searing before worrying about the JoeTisserie. It's quite expensive too, I think.

What will you be throwing on tonight, p?

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    you can fúck right off with that shít
    I'm off carbs, apparently. No pitta for me

It's nice to have but I wouldn't say it's a must. I'd recommend mastering your long, slow cooks and your searing and reverse searing before worrying about the JoeTisserie. It's quite expensive too, I think.

What will you be throwing on tonight, p?
    By the time I finish work, it'll just a simple sausage and burger affair, possibly some spicy chicken but even they all taste 10x better than on my old grill.