Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: 32C and the sun is shining - anyone else's local with a nice garden awaiting?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Firing up the baby later......is the rotisserie a must? Did a great beer can beer can chicken last weekend
    It's nice to have but I wouldn't say it's a must. I'd recommend mastering your long, slow cooks and your searing and reverse searing before worrying about the JoeTisserie. It's quite expensive too, I think.

What will you be throwing on tonight, p?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    It's nice to have but I wouldn't say it's a must. I'd recommend mastering your long, slow cooks and your searing and reverse searing before worrying about the JoeTisserie. It's quite expensive too, I think.

What will you be throwing on tonight, p?
    By the time I finish work, it'll just a simple sausage and burger affair, possibly some spicy chicken but even they all taste 10x better than on my old grill.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    By the time I finish work, it'll just a simple sausage and burger affair, possibly some spicy chicken but even they all taste 10x better than on my old grill.
    A great accessory is the cast iron grill... fantastic for steaks.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    A great accessory is the cast iron grill... fantastic for steaks.
    also bought one for the new induction hob in the kitchen Meat, meat, meat!!!!