Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: All Hail God Emperor Boris!!!

All Hail God Emperor Boris!!!

I hereby pledge allegiance to your 1000-year Reich!

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I hereby pledge allegiance to your 1000-year Reich!

You realise he's another 'liberal', don't you? He's basically Cameron in disguise. At least he'll blunder around a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    You realise he's another 'liberal', don't you? He's basically Cameron in disguise. At least he'll blunder around a bit.
    Yes, but all I really care about is whether he can get Brexit done. Everything else is incidental. Besides, I'm not sure Boris is anything at all when it comes to convictions.

Yes, but all I really care about is whether he can get Brexit done. Everything else is incidental. Besides, I'm not sure Boris is anything at all when it comes to convictions.
    The left convulsing in horror on Twitter, majestic stuff

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Haha what does that mong Jorge have to say? I almost wish I hadn’t blocked him now. He’ll be having a proper wetty.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Haha what does that mong Jorge have to say? I almost wish I hadn’t blocked him now. He’ll be having a proper wetty.
    No response as yet, I assume he's gone for a lie down

I was under the impression that Boris was quite popular when Mayor.
    What happened since then?

seems a nice fella said good morning to me as he Jogged past me on Pentonville Road

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Oh, it's all wearisomely predictable and doesn't really merit repetition.

The thing is, the left used up all their decent anti-Boris material years ago. They've got nothing left but doom-mongering and hackneyed old jokes.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I was under the impression that Boris was quite popular when Mayor.
    What happened since then?

seems a nice fella said good morning to me as he Jogged past me on Pentonville Road
    He led the Leave campaign.

I once had to ask him to move out of the way so that I could get into a club in Soho. He was Mayor at the time and looked a bit miffed.

Oh, it's all wearisomely predictable and doesn't really merit repetition.

The thing is, the left used up all their decent anti-Boris material years ago. They've got nothing left but doom-mongering and hackneyed old jokes.
    Although my current favourite is the left piling into "Have I got News for you" account and placing the blame squarely on their doorstep