Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Doing a low-carb thing, so I'm eating a load of Pepperami.

Doing a low-carb thing, so I'm eating a load of Pepperami.

What I want to know is this: how come - in a world full of good dried sausage - are we stuck with Pepperami? Why has its dominance not been challenged?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    What I want to know is this: how come - in a world full of good dried sausage - are we stuck with Pepperami? Why has its dominance not been challenged?
    Have you ended up with weird meaty breath yet?

Isn't Pepperami about 90% chemicals?

Oddly enough, the glw and I have just this morning faced up to having to go on hard routine for a month or so. A stone has snuck on

This low-carb thing - I can eat as much meat as I like, right? Also eggs? How about beans (flageolet and butter)?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Isn't Pepperami about 90% chemicals?

Oddly enough, the glw and I have just this morning faced up to having to go on hard routine for a month or so. A stone has snuck on

This low-carb thing - I can eat as much meat as I like, right? Also eggs? How about beans (flageolet and butter)?
    Basically, yes. I pretty much just eat meat, fish, eggs, vegetables that aren't potatoes ( ) and fruit. I experimented with Quinoa, but it's horrible fúcking shít and can fúck off. Beans of all sorts are good - as are lentils.

Rice, bread, pasta, spuds, couscous and sugar are obviously verboten.

Naturally, I don't take it to the extreme of not drinking. That would be insane. However, I try to keep beer and cider to a minimum.

I'm about to follow up my Pepperami with some carrot batons dipped in hummus. Good timezzzzzzz!

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Have you ended up with weird meaty breath yet?
    Ketosis? I think only that happens when you're really extreme about it.

Ketosis? I think only that happens when you're really extreme about it.
    yeah I was, i lost 2 stone with it.

Your poor, poor thing, b