Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: My cat has to go into the vet tomorrow for some dental work.

My cat has to go into the vet tomorrow for some dental work.

Over £700 worth of dental work, they tell me.

This morning I have dug out his pet insurance policy to check how to claim these monies.

Whilst looking for the section entitled 'how to claim' I happened to read the very first paragraph of the policy:

"NOT COVERED: ANY SORT OF DENTISTRY"

Fúck my, as they say, luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

This morning I have dug out his pet insurance policy to check how to claim these monies.

Whilst looking for the section entitled 'how to claim' I happened to read the very first paragraph of the policy:

£80-£100 to be euthanised, sc.

I'm afraid Tiddles is an insurance write-off.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Which one? Bertie? What's up with him?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Which one? Bertie? What's up with him?
    Yes, Bertie. Apparently he's got some funny-shaped teeth which are pressing on his gum. Rather than remove them they're going to do some sort of orthodontic magic.

In short, the cat's having fúcking cosmetic surgery.

Yes, Bertie. Apparently he's got some funny-shaped teeth which are pressing on his gum. Rather than remove them they're going to do some sort of orthodontic magic.

In short, the cat's having fúcking cosmetic surgery.
    To be fair, you've invested so much money in him over the years, you can't really complain now. Isn't he mostly bionic these days anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    To be fair, you've invested so much money in him over the years, you can't really complain now. Isn't he mostly bionic these days anyway?
    He's got a new hip ball joint, but he grew that himself.

He has to take two drugs every day for the arthritis in that hip. The supply of these two drugs comes to £140 per month.

Every month.

The insurance company don't cover them.

He's got a new hip ball joint, but he grew that himself.

He has to take two drugs every day for the arthritis in that hip. The supply of these two drugs comes to £140 per month.

Every month.

The insurance company don't cover them.
    Fúcking hell. I reckon he has a fair claim to be the most expensive cat in history. You should get them to give him gold teeth. He'd look well gangsta.