Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: since my new kitchen is spectacular I want to redo the bathroom

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Exactly. I never used the bath. I had the thought of doing it once but got bored running the water after 30 seconds and took a shower.

Now it was quite alarming on how many places I saw that didn't even have proper showers (a mixer tap with a short shower head that doesn't even reach head height) when I went flat hunting.
    So I wondered if it was perhaps an Essex thing.
    It's depressingly common. One of the first things we did when we moved in was install a proper power shower. The flat I lived in for a year only had a mixer tap shower (unusually it worked quite well) and had no hook for it or shower curtain. I had to install these things myself (I didn't ask permission, but since I was actually improving their property they didn't complain).

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    After a relaxing soak in the bath, perhaps following excessive exercise, one takes a quick shower to remove the layer of filth

Also, chicks need a bath to shave their areas in.
    Baths are for gays. And I installed a sort of footrest duberry on the wall that allows the ladies to take care of that sort of thing while standing up.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Don't people generally rip the **** out of everything when they buy a new place? Someone who wants a bath is probably not going to be bothered about having to put one in...
    Exactly so. I suppose prsb is right that for those with small brats a bath might be a deal breaker. You can only wash them in the sink for so long.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Baths are for gays. And I installed a sort of footrest duberry on the wall that allows the ladies to take care of that sort of thing while standing up.
    You've got one of those shower stools for OAPs? Lols.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    the bathroom is quite mordern as it was done up to sell the flat when I bought it.

However I don't like it and I would like to remove the bathtub and replace it with walk in shower..

However will removing the bathtub be a problem when I am selling it. I don't know if people are touchy about bathtubs.
    My kitchen needs a fcking rebuild after an 'escape of water' in the house.
    New flooring, skirting and plasterwork throughout (almost all) the downstairs

“Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    My kitchen needs a fcking rebuild after an 'escape of water' in the house.
    New flooring, skirting and plasterwork throughout (almost all) the downstairs

:insurancejob: :jewishlightning:

:insurancejob: :jewishlightning:
    I'd rather not have the fúcking hassle, sc.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    I'd rather not have the fúcking hassle, sc.
    I can imagine, i. Being without a kitchen is the greatest pain in the arse known to man. When my kitchen was being done I ate in Nando's ffs.

I can imagine, i. Being without a kitchen is the greatest pain in the arse known to man. When my kitchen was being done I ate in Nando's ffs.
    KFC not good enough for you - you've changed man

You've got one of those shower stools for OAPs? Lols.
    Not at all! Although there did used to be that metal pole next to the bath that was useful for balance, but that went when we had the thing redone, sadly.

But anyway, this is a sort of adjustable step a couple of feet up the wall that the lady puts her foot on in order to shave her bits and bobs. It's a bit mysterious to me, but seems to work.