Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So, with Boris about to enter Downing Street, the big question is this:

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

So, with Boris about to enter Downing Street, the big question is this:

What's he going to do about his totty? I mean you can't go around having unmarried relations in Downing Street, can you? It's not right.

about this tanker? Bloody farce, Yanks even offered help to protect shipping and that idiot, May, turned them down

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    about this tanker? Bloody farce, Yanks even offered help to protect shipping and that idiot, May, turned them down
    Yes, she was apparently more worried about being seen to be co-operating with Trump than protecting British interests.

She truly has been the least competent Prime Minister in our lifetimes. An absolute disgrace. I really hope nobody ever ennobles her.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Yes, she was apparently more worried about being seen to be co-operating with Trump than protecting British interests.

She truly has been the least competent Prime Minister in our lifetimes. An absolute disgrace. I really hope nobody ever ennobles her.

When is Trump going to pump a couple of hundred Tomahawks into Iran? Surely that is the inevitable outcome of all this escalation?

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    When is Trump going to pump a couple of hundred Tomahawks into Iran? Surely that is the inevitable outcome of all this escalation?
    Especially as the Iranian's have just sentenced a load of "CIA" to death

Maybe, but nobody really fancies a land war with Iran. Bloody difficult place to invade.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Maybe, but nobody really fancies a land war with Iran. Bloody difficult place to invade.
    Because of the topography or are they a tricky customer from a military perspective?

That'll be when he wants to watch Iran pump a couple of hundred missiles into KSA and UAE oil infrastructure, close the Strait of Hormuz, shut off most ME oil, thus tanking the world economy, and losing him the next election.

So any day, now.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    That'll be when he wants to watch Iran pump a couple of hundred missiles into KSA and UAE oil infrastructure, close the Strait of Hormuz, shut off most ME oil, thus tanking the world economy, and losing him the next election.

So any day, now.
    It still amazes me that a mere 44 years or so after Vietnam the Americans still don't understand that having the biggest, baddest military in the world doesn't mean that you can always get what you want.

I've read so many descriptions of their military/intelligence people war gaming various scenarios and the result is always that they can't just threaten/blast their way to success - yet that continues to be a major part of their foreign policy.

Astonishing.

Interesting commentary over the weekend about the progression in hatred for Trump.

The Demotards have gone from -

Is Trump racist? to Trump is a racist to Trump is worse than a racist!

Rookie error skipping the Super Racist category imo

Quite looking forward to the fallout when he wins again.