Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Have we signed anyone yet?

Have we signed anyone yet?

I mean, talk about spend some farkin money! Don't we need a centre half? I'm sure we need a centre half.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I mean, talk about spend some farkin money! Don't we need a centre half? I'm sure we need a centre half.
    Dunno, I keep seeing that we've 'agreed a deal' with someone or other, only for exactly nothing to actually happen.

Having watched the Fiorentina match, I really like the look of the lad we have signed, blinding pace, great feet......should have buried the chance he created but I reckon it did bobble

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Having watched the Fiorentina match, I really like the look of the lad we have signed, blinding pace, great feet......should have buried the chance he created but I reckon it did bobble
    Which lad's this, p? Is he a centre half?

We need a centre half.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Fast and can't finish? The new Theo?

Everyone seems to be getting exercised about Wilfred Zaha, but I have this nagging suspicion that he isn't actually much good. I mean, if he were, he wouldn't have been at Palace this long, would he?

We need a centre half.
    We're supposed to be singeing this Saliba chap from St Etienne. He's a centre half, I think. Mind you, he's only 18 and everyone knows that's too young to be a proper centre back.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Fast and can't finish? The new Theo?

Everyone seems to be getting exercised about Wilfred Zaha, but I have this nagging suspicion that he isn't actually much good. I mean, if he were, he wouldn't have been at Palace this long, would he?
    There was all sorts of excitement when he went to Yanited, wasn't there? And he did precisely fúck all.

Mind you, Dennis didn't do so well at Inter, so that just goes to show. I don't know what it goes to show. Maybe that Zaha is the new Bergkamp.

There was all sorts of excitement when he went to Yanited, wasn't there? And he did precisely fúck all.

Mind you, Dennis didn't do so well at Inter, so that just goes to show. I don't know what it goes to show. Maybe that Zaha is the new Bergkamp.
    The new Bergkamp wouldn't be from Thornton Heath imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    We're supposed to be singeing this Saliba chap from St Etienne. He's a centre half, I think. Mind you, he's only 18 and everyone knows that's too young to be a proper centre back.
    and we're handing him back for a season, no doubt will get some career ending injury at the end of next season

We need a centre half.
    Brazilian forward/winger, 18. Martinelli, he really does look very good, Joe Willock was also excellent. Maybe the yoof will live up to the pre-season hype, for once.