Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The latest mad tranny shít is this one in Canada who's suing beauticians because they

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I'm wholly onboard with the TERFs. This thing is utter, utter nonsense and everyone needs to stop trying to be nice for a second (which is what has got us into this state in the first place) and wake the fúck up.
    I'd kind of hoped it's a phase and everyone (with a reasonable IQ) will realise that it was all a bit mental
    Last edited by PSRB; 07-19-2019 at 02:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    I'd kind of hoping it's a phase and everyone (with a reasonable IQ) will realise that it was all a bit mental
    The problem is that it's gone on so long now that there are serious negative social and professional consequences to pointing out that it's a bit mental. This means people keep quiet and that silence is interpreted as affirmation.

Difficult to see how we get out of it.

The problem is that it's gone on so long now that there are serious negative social and professional consequences to pointing out that it's a bit mental. This means people keep quiet and that silence is interpreted as affirmation.

Difficult to see how we get out of it.
    Social media's fault, allows small groups of idiots to have a louder voice than they should have and then other people take notice and think it's a far bigger issue than it actually is.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Social media's fault, allows small groups of idiots to have a louder voice than they should have and then other people take notice and think it's a far bigger issue than it actually is.
    These 'rights' evolved in the US, before social media was the huge influence it is now.

So this is the person who got those two ladies banned!

Meghan Murphy banned for saying Men aren’t women and Lindsey done for responding to abuse she got from him.

Yet Twitter simply sends a request to Shaun King asking him to delete his tweets calling for the bombing of ICE facilities which led to one nut job from Antifa actually doing it!

I'm wholly onboard with the TERFs. This thing is utter, utter nonsense and everyone needs to stop trying to be nice for a second (which is what has got us into this state in the first place) and wake the fúck up.
    Well, I saw what you did there and thought it rather funny.

I had to google it when I was called a TERF. I hadn't known it was a thing until that point. Had it not occurred to them that my sort of lefty thinks it a compliment to be called a radical feminist?

It's also oxymoronic. If you think, as I do, any post-op former male is a female, then I'd fight for her rights like any other woman as I'm non-discriminatory. But if they're saying they're trans, not women, as they have cocks and balls, then their rights wouldn't be covered by women's rights which is what feminism is about.

The rights of blokes in skirts is completely different to the rights of women.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    Well, I saw what you did there and thought it rather funny.

I had to google it when I was called a TERF. I hadn't known it was a thing until that point. Had it not occurred to them that my sort of lefty thinks it a compliment to be called a radical feminist?

It's also oxymoronic. If you think, as I do, any post-op former male is a female, then I'd fight for her rights like any other woman as I'm non-discriminatory. But if they're saying they're trans, not women, as they have cocks and balls, then their rights wouldn't be covered by women's rights which is what feminism is about.

The rights of blokes in skirts is completely different to the rights of women.
    No. A post-op former male is not a female because chromosomes, but they've at least put in the hard yards and I'll give them an easier ride than I will these chaps who want to prance about in dresses and go into ladies' lavatories while also wanting to fúck women with their female peníses. They are sex cases and need shooting.

The Canadian government doesn't care what their people think.

Quote Originally Posted by MalcomRats View Post
    The Canadian government doesn't care what their people think.
    I sense you have more to g8ve us on this subject Malcolm. Pray, continue.

No. A post-op former male is not a female because chromosomes, but they've at least put in the hard yards and I'll give them an easier ride than I will these chaps who want to prance about in dresses and go into ladies' lavatories while also wanting to fúck women with their female peníses. They are sex cases and need shooting.
    B it's a culture war and your attitude - they may now have tits and fannies but that's not good enough - is what allows the fückwits to shout transphobe at sensible people like me.

If we say "Cock and balls = man. Tits and fannies = women. And the rights of all women must be protected." then it's much harder for them to argue. (And it means some feminist totty think I'm supercool and an honorary bint simply for stating a biological fact.)

Come on, mate. If they're so serious about it that they've lopped their cock off, at least let them pîss sitting down.