Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The latest mad tranny shít is this one in Canada who's suing beauticians because they

The latest mad tranny shít is this one in Canada who's suing beauticians because they

refused to wax his lady cock and lady balls.

That's right, he's attempting to legally coerce women into touching his genitals at the risk of being fined or even losing their jobs.

This is progress, apparently.

https://www.thepostmillennial.com/th...jessica-yaniv/

The Cultural Marxists are out of control

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post

That's right, he's attempting to legally coerce women into touching his genitals at the risk of being fined or even losing their jobs.

was just about to post that, knew you'd enjoy it. Utterly mental

Sounds like a cock and ball story to me B
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    was just about to post that, knew you'd enjoy it. Utterly mental
    In a funny way I do enjoy it. I think it's watching people find out what happens when you try and mandate an obvious falsehood as truth. Logic dictates that you will inevitably descend into absurdity and madness because - guess what? - you're trying to impose a demonstrably false concept onto an implacably physical world that isn't having it.
    I also like it because it's a classic example of what happens when good intentions are allowed to trump facts.

Quote Originally Posted by barrybueno View Post
    Sounds like a cock and ball story to me B
    They also think they have a right to have sex with lesbians, bb. Naturally, the lesbians disagree.

They also think they have a right to have sex with lesbians, bb. Naturally, the lesbians disagree.
    Fair play for trying I guess. Like you say it's actually hilarious, it's one own goal after another. They'll do a multi billion pound 5 year study soon imo and determine it's all been a rather silly old load of nonsense.
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Quote Originally Posted by barrybueno View Post
    Fair play for trying I guess. Like you say it's actually hilarious, it's one own goal after another. They'll do a multi billion pound 5 year study soon imo and determine it's all been a rather silly old load of nonsense.
    Actually, people who've tried to do proper studies have been denied funding precisely because they are almost certain to come to the conclusion you describe. This is not a cult that like rational scrutiny, which is why they keep trying to shut down dissenting voices.

Actually, people who've tried to do proper studies have been denied funding precisely because they are almost certain to come to the conclusion you describe. This is not a cult that like rational scrutiny, which is why they keep trying to shut down dissenting voices.
    You need to team up with some TERFs

I have sympathy with some of your views, but not everything responds well to reductivism.

Quote Originally Posted by AFC East View Post
    You need to team up with some TERFs

I have sympathy with some of your views, but not everything responds well to reductivism.
    I'm wholly onboard with the TERFs. This thing is utter, utter nonsense and everyone needs to stop trying to be nice for a second (which is what has got us into this state in the first place) and wake the fúck up.