Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: I see Mislintat’s decide to bleat like a bitter divorcee

I see Mislintat’s decide to bleat like a bitter divorcee

The Spanish Armada clearly drove the thumb sucking farker out..

https://metro.co.uk/2019/07/19/sven-mislintat-claims-arsenal-offered-technical-director-role-reveals-new-transfer-strategy-10424598/amp/

I read somewhere else he was disheartened with the move for Denis Suarez because he was a fan of Willock and Saka.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    I read somewhere else he was disheartened with the move for Denis Suarez because he was a fan of Willock and Saka.
    He was right on Suarez though. We should’ve given some of the youth players a chance. All our teenage lads were quicker, stronger and fitter than Dennis Suarez. The bloke looked like a 12 year old on a school trip. Thank god Dick Law wasn’t still around or, we would’ve ended up paying £25m for the little ****.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    He’s also responsible for Mavropanos, who Dick clearly doesn’t rate at all.
    Some you win, some you lose .

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    He’s also responsible for Mavropanos, who Dick clearly doesn’t rate at all.
    Some you win, some you lose .
    Mavropanos looked to have some potential imho. Given how bad we were without him, I think he deserved more chances.

Quote Originally Posted by AFC East View Post
    Mavropanos looked to have some potential imho. Given how bad we were without him, I think he deserved more chances.
    Except, you’d like to think these decisions aren’t left to chance. Plenty of opportunity to impress decision makers in training and reserve matches. We’ve only seen glimpses, those inside the club have presumably seen enough.