Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Please, please don't have ****ed this up......

Please, please don't have ****ed this up......

It will be a nightmare. The first one was, by any objective judgement, utter pants. But we were young, and we were boys and it had cool aeroplanes and cool cars and Meg Ryan... now we're old and we care not for fast aeroplanes and motorcycles.

And Maverick looks like he has more need of a bus pass than an F15.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    It will be a nightmare. The first one was, by any objective judgement, utter pants. But we were young, and we were boys and it had cool aeroplanes and cool cars and Meg Ryan... now we're old and we care not for fast aeroplanes and motorcycles.

Val Kilmer is back as well.......I assume Kelly McGillis, less so

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Val Kilmer is back as well.......I assume Kelly McGillis, less so
    Let's hope Mav doesn't have to revisit her boudoir

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...-hit-film.html

Thought it was the card playing gunslinger to start with

But looks good they seemed to have followed on from the original like blade runner so that’s a good start.

I have never seen the first one.
    Other than clips on that awful Berlin song's video.

But blimey, Kelly McGillis has changed. Time is a cruel mistress.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    I have never seen the first one.
    Other than clips on that awful Berlin song's video.

But blimey, Kelly McGillis has changed. Time is a cruel mistress.
    Thats disappointing ...if only she had the face app thingy 20 yrs ago and was able to prep for it

I hope there's a beach volleyball seen again , where all the hot guys are flexing their muscles and shīt .....err , i mean i cant wait for all that speedy masculine flying at 600 mph and stuff

More to the point, who are they going to shoot down? To the best of my knowledge, the US hasn't had a serious air-to-air engagement since the First Gulf War.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    More to the point, who are they going to shoot down? To the best of my knowledge, the US hasn't had a serious air-to-air engagement since the First Gulf War.
    I don't think it's supposed to be real, b. It's not actually a documentary.

I hate to break this to you, but ET was a pretend alien, that little bot didn't really see dead people, and Titanic didn't sink.