Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: I went to the theatre last night

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I went to the theatre last night

for a recording of a Radio 4 comedy thing.

Crawling with freeloading, utter scum of the Earth types (of which I obviously don't count myself), never again.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    for a recording of a Radio 4 comedy thing.

Crawling with freeloading, utter scum of the Earth types (of which I obviously don't count myself), never again.
    Communist propaganda, you mean.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Communist propaganda, you mean.
    there was several references to Brexit.

Balanced out by one reference to Jeremy Corbyn being a bit of an indecisive ****.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    there was several references to Brexit.

Balanced out by one reference to Jeremy Corbyn being a bit of an indecisive ****.
    Yes. His indecisiveness is definitely the worst thing about him.

Never mind the fact that he's as red as a baboon's arse, loves a terrorist, hates the country he seeks to lead and has overseen the Labour Party's transformation into a hive of anti-semitic scum and villainy, it's the whole not-making-up-his-mind-about-Brexit thing that really gets my goat.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post

Never mind the fact that he's as red as a baboon's arse, loves a terrorist, hates the country he seeks to lead and has overseen the Labour Party's transformation into a hive of anti-semitic scum and villainy, it's the whole not-making-up-his-mind-about-Brexit thing that really gets my goat.
    The really intersting thing is that 28% of the population are still prepared to vote for him. Despite the whole 'hating the UK almost as much as he hates jews' thing.

It is ***ing bizarre.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    The really intersting thing is that 28% of the population are still prepared to vote for him. Despite the whole 'hating the UK almost as much as he hates jews' thing.

It is ***ing bizarre.
    I doubt he hates Jews. It's a slur just like the 'Islamaphobia' slur directed against anyone not cool with burkas.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post

Everyone loves terrorists, when they're on your side.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Everyone loves terrorists, when they're on your side.
    Yes. The trouble is that his 'side' always tends to be the one that the UK isn't on. Funny that.