Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Late to the party but as this PPI thing is nearly up

Late to the party but as this PPI thing is nearly up

I enquired and turns out I have 2 cliams back in 2002.

how exciting.

anyone else got anything back?

Also the new fad after PPI will be rail delay repay claim companies. you heard it here first.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post

how exciting.

Also the new fad after PPI will be rail delay repay claim companies. you heard it here first.
    wd p, the best thing about only claiming now is they give you 8% interest on the claim, so 17 yrs of 8% is bloody brilliant.

At one stage Lloyds Bank had more people working on their PPi claims than the second biggest B Soc actually employed
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    wd p, the best thing about only claiming now is they give you 8% interest on the claim, so 17 yrs of 8% is bloody brilliant.

At one stage Lloyds Bank had more people working on their PPi claims than the second biggest B Soc actually employed
    I got £10k......well £6,500 after paying the PPI company but not complaining as I'd never have done anything about it without them

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    I got £10k......well £6,500 after paying the PPI company but not complaining as I'd never have done anything about it without them
    It got to the stage where they paid ou if you had PPI, even if you knew what you were doing when you took it out
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

It got to the stage where they paid ou if you had PPI, even if you knew what you were doing when you took it out
    I don't even recall having it to be honest. They probably don't have very good records going that far back.

how exciting.

I got back around £6k over 3 claims.

Downloaded a template letter, sent to anyone that I can remember having a mortgage, bank acount, credit card or loan with.

Turns out that one loan and two credit cards I had had PPI - they just paid up
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

I got a huge amount from Lloyd's without even applying

how exciting.

How long have I got? I am totally useless at any sort of domestic admin.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    you have to submit any complaints by 29th of August.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    29th of August
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”