Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Barton’s been windmilling again, then ?

Barton’s been windmilling again, then ?

Fleetwood Town manager Joey Barton has been charged with causing actual bodily harm following a post-match incident in the tunnel at Barnsley on 13 April.

Police say the incident, after the Tykes beat Fleetwood 4-2 in a League One game at Oakwell, left a man with facial injuries.

Barton has previously "emphatically denied" accusations he confronted Barnsley manager Daniel Stendel.

I fear the blokes just programmed to go off, like one of those gas guns in a farmers field..

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    I fear the blokes just programmed to go off, like one of those gas guns in a farmers field..
    you've over-thought this, 7s.

He's merely a ****.
    A massive won.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Fleetwood Town manager Joey Barton has been charged with causing actual bodily harm following a post-match incident in the tunnel at Barnsley on 13 April.

Police say the incident, after the Tykes beat Fleetwood 4-2 in a League One game at Oakwell, left a man with facial injuries.

Barton has previously "emphatically denied" accusations he confronted Barnsley manager Daniel Stendel.

Remember when Nasri tripped him up, then ran away really quickly?

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    you've over-thought this, 7s.

He's merely a ****.
    A massive won.
    He reminds me of, big vern from Viz. Soaked in paranoia. ‘No b@stard coppers going to take me alive’

Quote Originally Posted by Just Trent View Post
    Remember when Nasri tripped him up, then ran away really quickly?
    Was a moment of beauty

He reminds me of, big vern from Viz. Soaked in paranoia. ‘No b@stard coppers going to take me alive’
    Attachment 1103

'awight darlin
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Funny those Arsenal incidents.

Rumour was Arsene was close to pulling the trigger on him but then it all kicked with our players and we didn’t get him.

Shame...would’ve been hilarious him alongside Song and Denilson.

Btw about managers losing the plot...that story about Poyet getting sent to the stands but instead goes to the opposition changing room and takes a massive dump on the floor

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Btw about managers losing the plot...that story about Poyet getting sent to the stands but instead goes to the opposition changing room and takes a massive dump on the floor
    Typical Argie, Tone.

Quote Originally Posted by barrybueno View Post
    Attachment 1103

'awight darlin
    Top boy, Vern.